facebookShare on Facebook

Dear South Africans please hide my I.D.

I'm a Jo'burg businesswoman and university graduate aged 33. I'm doing quite well I should admit. I have never been married and I would always encounter problems with all my boyfriends upon reaching advanced stages of marriage. Something small would just happen just before marriage and the relationship would permanently collapse.

Now I'm looking for a man, preferably light in complexion who is HIV negative whom I will pay to impregnate me. The man must be willing to go with me for HIV testing first. All my friends now have children or are now married and it's really bothering me.

I now want to start my own family. If you are interested then please post your Whatsapp number then I can get in touch with you.

Comments (8)

1. Tshepo

Hi ladie my name is Rodney I am looking for a good woman you must no that I don't drink I don't smoke I don't go to Church I just don't like things so if you want to talk to my number is 0769548477 or WhatsApp me you welcome thx

Attachments

1. George Mathe

my name is George Mathe my number is 0718055340

Attachments

1. sipho

Hi any lady looking for men please contact me on 072 3396765

Attachments

1. Thokoza

0835221551, seriously looking for lady to settle down with.

Attachments

1. Thokoza

My number is 0835221551, i seriously looking for woman! No games coz this is serious!

Attachments

1. Lawrence

Am Lawrence in south africa looking for ladie in Gauteng serious one wtssp on 0781302421

Attachments

1. Serious man

Please whatsapp me if you are only serious, black or white. I dont have time to waste. Dont ask me money or airtime, am only looking for fun and love that will lead to marriage. You must be ready for HIV test. Call or whatsapp me on :zero eight...

Please whatsapp me if you are only serious, black or white. I dont have time to waste. Dont ask me money or airtime, am only looking for fun and love that will lead to marriage. You must be ready for HIV test. Call or whatsapp me on :zero eight three five two two one five five one

Read More
  Attachments

1. Serious man

A guy without HIV, looking for lady without HIV, Ready for test. Looking for fun, love and marriage. Dont try to text me if you want playing, i dont have time for nosense. Whatsapp me on zero eight three five two two one five five one

Attachments

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

Posting comment as a guest. Sign up or login to your account.
0 Characters
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location
You are here: Home Discussions Joburg woman looking for any man who can impregnate her, she will pay you money